SICILY ACRO CONVENTION
From 22nd to 28th July 2019
It is possible to participate for 2 to 7 days
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
An unforgettable week with:
– over 70 workshops of partner acrobatics, acro-yoga, standing acro, lift dance, washing machines, pops, icarian games, whips/superwhips/whip-pops, H2H and thousands of other standing tricks! There’s something for everyone!
– 4/5 simultaneous workshops FOR ALL LEVELS, from those who have never tried up to professional acrobats
– 1 Handstand workshop per day
– 1 Yoga workshop per day
– 4 thai massage classes
– 2 longes for advanced dynamic tricks
– 1 free afternoon for island tour, jam, relax and therapeutic practices
– 300 tatami in the “Baia del Principe Campsite”
– A Natural Reserve with immense beach completely in the shade and crystal clear sea
– A final party with music and evening parties at the beach
A team of national and international teachers will come to share their experience with all of us!
Bart Venne (Dutch Acre, Netherlands)
Scott Jump & Michaela Files (Acro Misco, England)
Niko Douwes (Netherlands acrobatic partner)
Martin Kvist ( Partner Acrobatic , Denmark),
Milette Nunez (Partner Acrobatics, United States)
Emily Baxter (Partner Acrobatic, Canada)
David Warror (Partener Acrobatic, Acrology, Spain)
Daniel Martin (Acroyoga International, Switzerland)
Luigi and Francesca (Acrobatic Yoga, Italy)
Francesco & Valeria Semino (Acro Seeds, Acroyoga International & Acroyoga Montreal, Italy)
Katia Gargiulo & Alessandro Amici (Acroyoga International & Acroyoga Montreal, Italy)
Stefano Tassinari & Gio ‘Caputi (Acroyoga Montreal, Italy)
Federica Giannopoli (Partner acrobatic, Italy)
Roberto Onorato (Italy)
Alessia Spataro & Egle Genova (Italy)
Lucia D’angelo (Italy)
Other national and international acro teachers to be confirmed!
THE REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN
Reserve your spot through this link:
For more info contact us at this address: [email protected]
This year we will host again the PRE-CONVENTION of PARTNER ACROBATICS from 19 to 21 July 2019, you will receive a 10% discount for Pre-convention if you are already registered with the Sicily convention.
Here is the link with all the information :
Where will the workshops take place?
The workshops will take place in 2 places very close to each other:
– Camping: “Baia del Principe” in Oliveri
– Laghetti di Marinello Natural Reserve
08:15 – 09:15 Yoga – Handstand
09:30 – 11:00 Stasnding-acro – L-base – Acroyoga
11:00 – 12:30 Standing-acro – L-base – Acroyoga
12:30 – 16:00 Free time (lunch – free jam on the beach and in the sea – water sport – swimming – relax time)
4.00pm – 4.30pm Warm up – games
4.30pm – 6.30pm Stasnding-acro – L-base – Acroyoga
6:30 pm Free time or free jam – games – thai massage or surprises.
FIRST AND LAST DAY
22 July at 1 pm- Open registration at the “Baia del Principe” camp
at 3:30 pm Open Circle
25 July afternoon- Free time (jam, free island tour, relax)
28 July at 4 pm- Closing circle in the Natural Reserve
at 4:30 pm – Free Jam
SUPER EARLY BIRD only for the first 30 partecipants:
– whole convention € 220
– 5 days € 200
EARLY BIRD PRICE for the first 70 partecipants and before the 10th of May 2019:
2 days € 110
3 days € 150
4 days € 180
5 days € 220
Whole convention € 240
REGULAR BIRD PRICE after the10th of May 2019
2 days € 120
3 days € 180
4 days € 210
5 days € 250
Whole convention € 280
Prices include workshops and the membership fee to “Acrobatic Yoga A.S.D.” including insurance.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD ARE NOT INCLUDED
If you want to take advantage of the discounted price you need to:
1. Complete the registration form by following the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSciQ5c_vRyS2gowofBfK0alWXqvUBTlT2MHDC_RGdu8-IxiTg/viewform?c=0&w=1
2. Fill out the membership forms to “Acrobatic Yoga asd” that we will send you by e-mail after you fill in the registration form
3. Make the payment within the expiration date of the discounted price.
Otherwise the discount can not be applied.
Curiosity about the Natural Reserve:
The Natural Oriented Reserve “Marinello Lakes” is the sandy area by a beautiful transparent and crystal, clear sea. The beach is surrounded by a suggestive scenario characterized by the presence of small ponds created by fine strips of sand continually shaped by stormy seas and is famous for the legend that gives it a special aura of mystery.
In fact, it is said that the creation of these lakes is linked to a child falling from the arms of a miscreant mother. She in fact did not want to belive in the Black Virgin of Tindari whose shrine stands on the promontory of the reserve. Legend has it that the child was miraculously saved by the sudden retreat of the waters that gave way to a blanket of soft sand, which cushioned the fall.
On the top of the Tindari mountain there is also an ancient greek theater (IV cent. b.C. ) to visit absolutely.
1) Camping (10 euro per night more or less):
– “Baia del Principe” campsite. Morning workshops will be held in this campsite, in the shade of the trees.
It is 8-10 minutes on foot from the entry of the Reserve. It is equipped with mini-market free wi-fi.
See the campsite on the link below for more information: http://www.baiadelprincipe.it/
– “Camping Villaggio Marinello”, it is 8-10 minutes on foot from the “baia del Principe” campsite and 2 minutes from the entry of the Reserve. It is equipped with various facilities such as mini-market, bar, pizzeria, restaurant, kiosk, wi-fi. For more information on how to reach it, rates and accomodations (eg. Tent / bungalow / mobile home / small apartment) you can connect to the link below:
For those of you who choose to go camping you need to bring your tent, sleeping bag.
2) Shared apartment ( 20 euro per person per day more or less):
You can rent rooms in shared flats, close to the beach and to the place where the classes will be held.
For further information please contact the organizing secretariat at this email: [email protected]
Eating in Sicily is not very expensive, however there are many options to choose from according to your tastes and your possibilities: – Along the beach and in the village of Oliveri (attached to our places of practice) you can find excellent bars and taverns where you can appreciate local delicacies (from granitas for breakfast to fish, vegetables and meat for main meals)
– If you want to cook, there are several market and fruit and vegetable shops to shop
– In addition, you can take advantage of the convention agreement with a local restaurant for a good price 10-15 € each.
How to reach us:
– BY CAR:
Coming from Messina: Highway A-20 towards Palermo and exit junction of Falcone. Then State 113 ME-PA towards Palermo.
Coming from Palermo: Highway A-20 in the direction of Messina and exit junction of Falcone. Subsequently, the State 113 ME-PA towards Palermo.
– BY TRAIN:
Coming From Palermo and from Messina: Stop Railway station of Oliveri – Tindari
For more information: “ http://www.trenitalia.com/”
– BY PLANE:
International airport of Catania Fontanarossa (160 km. approx).
From here take the (called Sais) bus to Messina Central Station and from there train to Oliveri-Tindari
International airport Falcone e Borsellino (Km. 207 approx).
From here take bus (called Prestia and Comande ‘) to Palermo Central Station and from there train to Oliveri-Tindari
What to bring:
You should bring: Total sun protection cream, after-sun cream, sun hat, mosquito repellent and / or fumigator, a beach towel, a large towel (2×2) for practicing on the beach and lots of intention to have fun !!
Cancellation within June 15th will receive the fee paid minus € 50 for expenses.
Cancellation after June 30 no refuned.
SUN, SEA AND ACRO WILL LIGHT YOUR DESIRE TO RETURN FOR MORE! COME AND JOIN US!