Russian Acro Holy Days is the biggest summer festival in Russia. It’s a three days of non-stop acro-classes, jams, performances, Thai Massage, Acro-games and parties. Every year it gathers acrobats and acroyogis from all over Russia and neighboring countries.
Every year we bring the best Acro Teachers in the world to share and play with Russian community. Lux, AcroRevolution, Eugeneand Jessie from AcroYoga Montreal, Yanai & Avner from Israel…just to name the few of our headliners.
Russian Acro Holy Days is a residential festival and it is held in professional sport centers outside of Moscow in beautiful natural spots. The accommodation is provided in double, triple rooms with attached bathroom. Three meals a day (buffet) are included into the package.
As Russian community is getting bigger the Festival is growing as well.
Russian Acro Holy Days 2019 is more than 40 classes, almost 30 hours op practice, 20 teachers from all over the world and about 200 practitioners!
For the upcoming Festival we are blessed to get the most epic teaching crew ever!
Meet the headliners-2019:
SLAVA GOLOUBOV/Canada/ and ANDREA MACIA /Spain/
JONATHAN REA (USA)
AMIR & HEMDA /Israel/France/
‘YAEL BERKMAN/Israel/ & DANIEL LATORRE /Chile/.
There are three batches available for enrolment: beginners, intermediate and advanced. You are welcome to choose the batch according to your level and interest.
We would like to bring to your notice that while registering for beginners batch one would be able to attend just beginners classes and public activities. The registration for intermediate and advanced batches allows one to attend all the classes and public activities.
The Festival Fee:
The Early Bird price till 01.04.2019:
120 euro /adv&int/
100 euro /beginners/
The Regular price from 01.04.2019:
140 euro /int&adv/
120 euro /beginners/
!!! Special New Year Price!!! (valid till 01.01.2019):
100 euro /int&adv/
The Accomodation Fee:
From 30 euro/per night/. Meals are included.
There will be 2 options available for booking:
– 2 nights stay: check-in 14.06 at 10am check-out 16.06 at 10 am /after checking out you can keep your luggage in the training space. You may use showers in the swimming pool area/
– 3 nights stay: check-in 13.06 from 7 pm check-out 16.06 at 6 pm.
The application procedure:
1. Fill the form: https://goo.gl/STwGTV
2. Pay 10 euro registration fee*(*not refundable): https://www.paypal.me/yaroslavacro/10eur
3. Book your flight and come!
The schedule of the Festival day regarding the batch looks as following
8.00 – 9.00 Morning Yoga/Handstans
9.00 – 10.30 Breakfast Time
10.30 – 12.00 I Acro Session
12.10 – 13.40 II Acro Session
13.40 – 15.30 Lunch, Swimming Pool & Siesta
15.30 – 17.00 III Acro session
17.10 – 18.40 IV Acro Session for Int & Adv /Thai Massage for everyone
18. 40 – 20.30 Diner Time
20.30 – 22.00 Night Show & Activities
!!! Getting Russian Visa!!!
Please, check the valid info in your national consulate, but most likely you would need to show them:
– Flights (round trip)
– Hotel booking (you can make one on booking.com and cancel when you get the visa)
– Tourist voucher saying you are coming for a tourist trip to see the Kremlin (here we will help you. The agency we have been working with for many years will charge around 30 euro per voucher)
For any questions and inquires: @Gamaleyeva Mariya