We are happy to announce the second AcroYoga Montreal teacher training in Brazil.
Teachers: Jessie Goldberg and Eugene Poku
Assistance: LudiMilla Cançado and Bruno Garrote
Production: LudiMilla Cançado and Bruno Garrote
Date: May 13 – 26, 2018 (2 days off)
Location: São Paulo / SP – Brazil
This AcroYoga teacher training intensive will give participants the tools to teach the fundamentals of static acrobatic, partner body balancing; intro to seamless and dynamic Acro Yoga transitions and the creative process of Acro Yoga Montreal.
[About teacher training]
This is a 12 days AcroYoga Teacher Training Intensive, we are looking for participants that have experience in Acro Yoga so we can focus our time on sharing the art of teaching acrobatics with a yogic consciousness, moving well beyond the fundamentals.
AcroYoga is a fun filled yet serious practice with the potential to reconnect us to our inner child. The participatory, interactive and self-affirming energy of the Acro Yoga practice unites likeminded people from different walks of life. It has many practical and therapeutic applications both in the AcroYoga community and the world at large.
AcroYoga’s potential for dealing and helping people cope with trust issues is boundless since the root of the Acro Yoga practice is trust and acceptance. Acro yoga cannot exist without this bond and understanding between practitioners. As AcroYoga teachers we must be present, to ensure a safe and nurturing environment for our Acro Yoga students.
The mastery of the technique in our own AcroYoga practice is the foundation we draw on for teaching Acro Yoga. How to communicate verbally and physically to our students the inner &outer experience are the skills we will explore in this AcroYoga Teacher Training Intensive.
– Early Bird Price (for payments up to February 1, 2019):
– Regular Price (for payments after February 1, 2019):
– for those who have previously participated in an Acroyoga Montreal intensive (on Brazil):
Early Bird Price: BRL $4200,00
Regular Price: BRL $4500,00
(inquire about payment plans)
*(Attention: pricing options do not include housing or meals)
For cancelations by March 31, 2019, we will refund 70% of the amount paid.
After this date, there will be no refunds.
• participants should feel comfortable upside down;
hold a tripod headstand and handstand comfortably against the wall;
• participants should have an on going AcroYoga practice (300+hours);
• be comfortable basing and flying basic AcroYoga balances;
• have a consistent yoga asana practice 2-3 x per week for a mininum of 2 years;
• be comfortable teaching an hour long yoga class; (a teacher training certification is not necessary);
• most important of all a good “sense of humor”!!!
All applicants must submit ( or give us a link to ) a video of themselves executing:
Fundamentals of Yoga & Acroyoga (all of it):
Victoria Hall Flow up to 1 min:23 sec.:
Hanumanasana Flow part 1 (all of it):
[email protected] / +55 48 999227032