After our internationally acclaimed holiday in 2016 & 2017 with maximum good times, we’re back this year for more acrotastic fun in the Sun. Neilon is again joined by fellow Level 2 AcroYoga teacher Max Kopeikin [Maxwell Yoga].
Well, it sounds pretty awesome doesn’t it? This full inclusive (excl fights) AcroYoga & Surfing Holiday in Morocco with Neilon and Max will give you an unforgettable experience of magical Morocco. This holiday is great for everyone, combining sunrise & sunset AcroYoga practice and waves for all surfing levels, along with delicious food and great company – this is a holiday you’ll never forget.
• Morning & evening AcroYoga classes, with a beautiful ocean view
• Daily Thai massage and yoga circles
• AcroYoga for all levels – begginers and experienced alike.
• Surf equipment for you while you’re with us
• Surfing lessons for everyone, beginners and experts
• Surfboard (softtop or NSP) and wetsuit hire for your entire stay
• Group transport to the surf spots from 9am to sunset
• Traditional Moroccan meals three times a day
• 7 nights of accommodation in our surf house;
• Excursions to Paradise Valley and Argan Co-op
• Visit (the souk Local Market), Kasbah of Agadir
• Visit the Moroccan Hammam for spa treatments
• Free Agadir airport transfers pick up and drop off
Where: Taghazout, Southern Morocco, North Africa
How: Fly to Agadir. Skyscanner.com is great for checking cheapest flight options.
Costs: EARLY BIRD (until March 1st) £475 – all in – Bargain! You Just have to get your flights. And Maybe a wee splash of tourist money. Price goes up to £550 after March 1st. Please inquire about group pricing.
You just need to get the flights. Last time i checked around £85 return from London to Agadir.
Accommodation is based on sharing. A few singles are available with a supplement of £35 or you can upgrade to a double room in the Riad for £90 (£45/pp).
Note that there are no refunds once place is bought.
For more information and bookings you can contact Neilon Pitamber on 07956 200 273 or [email protected] go to website:
So, are you up for an amazing week of AcroYoga, surfing, sun & fun?