AcroYoga elevates the connection between you and others through movement, connection, and play. By combining acrobatics, yoga, and healing arts, the practice of AcroYoga has built a community of active teachers and practitioners all over the world.
Join our workshop this April & let’s create a space for deepening our knowledge, integrating it with new and wonderful techniques, while strengthening our existing set of skills.
Sinai gives us an opportunity like no other for peace and tranquility that allows us to look in as well as outward, beautiful nature and an extraordinary yoga experience.
For 4 whole days, we will meet new people and experience the beauty of the desert – from mountain hiking & camping, snorkeling in spectacular reefs and indulging in authentic food. A guaranteed weekend that will leave you filled of inspiration, flexibility and connection.
For bookings, please fill in this form:
* Check in 18th April late night.
* 4:30 am we will start moving to the coloured canyon our first hiking spot (1 hour and a half off road trip)
* After having our breakfast we will start our Acro Yoga first session for a full hour
* Start hiking through the beautiful coloured canyon and meet our 4X4 cars at the pick up point which will take us to the Mushroom rock
* Reach Ain Hudra beautiful oasis by lunch and start our 2nd session of Acro Yoga at sunset time facing (Jebel elrum) & spend the night there
* After waking up and having our breakfast, we will start trekking through the white Canyon where we will have our 3rd session ..
* Reaching our picking point at the end of the white canyon, our cars will take us to a cave in the middle of the desert where we will cross through the mountain body! The cars will drop us off at Salama Canyon for a final hike & then to Dayra Camp
* We will start our 4th session by the sunset in Dayra
* on 21st of April we will have our 5th & last Acro Yoga session at 10am
* Ahmed Doola, Dayra camp art director will deliver string art workshop for whoever is interested from 3-6 pm
* on 22nd of April we will start checking out after enjoying our breakfast
• 3 full days of Acro Yoga practice (5 sessions)
• Guided meditations
• Introduction to Acro yoga philosophy
• Exploring Nuweiba mountainous area
• Daily healthy meals
• Snorkeling boat trip during our camp stay
. String art workshop
• the Retreat is suitable for continuous level (control of base movements)
The maximum participants in the group is 18 persons & minimum is 8.
2 nights, we will be staying in Dayra Camp with its sandy beach, sea front bungalows & huts, fireplace and a panoramic mountain silhouette view.
While during the hike, we will spend the night in Ain Hudra oasis under the stars so please bring your own tent/sleeping bag.
Nuweiba, South Sinai, Egypt
Dayra Camp team are the experts in daily home-made meals’ preparation. They offer lots of goodies like fresh vegetables, salads and bake their very special bread day by day. Breakfast is mainly oriental style while dinner varies between Bedouin, international & sea food.
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
• 4 Breakfast meals
• 4 Dinner meals
• 3 Lunch meals
• Water supply through the hike
• Hot Drinks through the hike
•Fresh fruits through the hike
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S) ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR:
If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to us while filling your booking form.
• Accommodation in Double Huts/Bungalows on the beach in Dayra Camp
• Camels that will carry our heavy gear & cameleers
• All activities as mentioned above
• Transportation by 4×4 cars
• All meals as mentioned above
• First Aid trained local guides and camp crew
• Permits when needed
• Experienced English/Arabic speaking guides
• Snorkeling boat trip
• 5 Acro yoga sessions
• A Printed Acro Yoga tips booklet
•String art workshop
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• Travel expenses
• Travel insurance
• Personal items
• Sleeping bag/your own tent (if you need to bring one)
• Extra snacks
• Professional massage services (Upon request)
How to get there
We can arrange transportation to/from Cairo or Sharm El Sheikh international airport or Taba border upon request.
EGP 4840 /participant (for Egyptian nationals)
OR $280 / Euros 250 / participant (For foreign nationalities) paid in foreign currency
this price is based on a maximum of 18 participants (If less than 8 participants Dayra Camp has the right to cancel the trip & return your payment if already made)
• The payment is non-refundable, in case of no show or if the booking is cancelled after 10-April 2019.
For bookings, please fill in this form:
For more info call us on 011-43333-131 or send us a FB message
Share This Event