For the first time The AcroYoga Contact Tour come to Briançon for 2 days of intensive workshops.
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to dive into the powerful practices of Yoga, Acrobatics, Healing Arts and Thai massage with highly experienced and sought-after international teacher Mehdi Zidhane
Acroyoga has been sweeping the world with its unique approach. It is immediately liked by most everyone who sees it. It speaks clearly to human needs/desires of connection, touch & playfulness.
The workshop is appropriate for people new to the practice as well as intermediate and advanced Acroyogis. The skills learned are valuable for yoga teachers, masseuses, gymnasts, dancers, circus performers and physical therapists alike.
What to expect from the workshops AcroContact:
– Learn in a safe, supportive environment
– Receive guidance from a highly experienced and passionate teachers
– Expand and refine your understanding of the practice
– Learn tools for honest and compassionate communication
– Learn how to use relationships as a mirror for self-reflection and transformation
– Release perceived limitations and explore your highest potential
– Celebrate the joy of play – Get in touch with your inner strength, determination and thoughtfulness
– Vinyasa Flow: 3 Elements — strength, flexibility and flow – Partner Yoga: Connection, listening and growth
– The Art of Spotting: How to help others find balance
– Going Upside Down: Find your balance in space
– Solar Explosion: Standing poses, pops and spins, washing machines…
– Lunar Vinyasa Flow: Balance, self-healing and harmony – Healing Touch: Finding healing in touch
– Partner Yoga: Connecting and listening
– Therapeutic flow and transitions
– Thai Massage
We will have the pleasure to introduce you in the vibration of the Kirtan & Spanda Yoga Celebration 🙏😊🌸❤️
Poetry of mouvement this practice can initiate a free flow liberation for what you feel to expand in the present moment:
( bath of song, love vortex, sacred dance, spontaneous singing… )
Workshop Acrobatic & Therapeutic:
Sunday: 11Am-2Pm, 3Pm-6Pm
Early Price: 120€ before the 1st May 2019
After this date: 160€
Registration and details: [email protected]
Space is limited to 22 participants. Register early!
Contact us for any questions. We look forward to practicing with you!:)
FB: Mehdi Zidhane
Furthermore to the encounter of AcroYoga, a discipline which mixes ancestral arts of Yoga – looking for the connection with the inner one, soft Acrobatics to challenge laws of gravity in community, and Thai Massage to take care of the body and calm the spirit, Mehdi is deepening the investigation by integrating new disciplines (contact ball, juggling, circus, tarot, personal development, reiki…).
He has since then initiated the movement of AcroContact to explore bridges between confluences/ inertia/, the science of movement, of Life, in search of Union between the genders and of mutual benefits in the fusion of the styles, what allows to throw(launch) new proposals of expressions such as AcroSalsa, AcroCapoeira, AcroWingchun, AcroPermaculture…
He pursues his path by surrounding himself with a strong and sensitive circle, including people with a positive lifestyle and proactive energies to the project.
Together they remain opened to new encounters and the unexpected life paths.
ABOUT MEHDI ZIDHANE
Mehdi Zidhane artlifecoach & reiki master dedicate his lifestyle to the bakti yoga, ho’oponopono level 1 & 2, spandayoga, meditation & photography
In this path of healing & acceptation bearing tools of communication, gifts of life expressing through acroyoga, partner yoga, dance contact hatha yoga & thai massage
Dancer of life from his beginning in the « AcroYoga Contact Tour » travelling around the world since 6 years discovering our essential nature
Now his service, mission is to guide the students through loving unity and infinite passion with the Yoga Healing Sound Contact Tour