Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jonathan Smith
    Participant

What are great and ideal clothing options for men to wear when basing, and when flying?
    As sexy and fun as it might feel to run around in public wearing skin tight pants, I’m not so sure I want to advertise the definition of my package so nonchalantly, or is that actually helpful? Would that be more ideal so that everything is as appropriately visible as possible so to see for placement options and to know exactly where everything is in order to avoid accidents.
    While basing, shorts with a fitted lining might be fine, but while flying, something skimpier and more defined seems to make coordination easiest.
    And are any guys actually just shopping in the women’s active section of the stores?
    Are there online retailers dedicated to men’s options?

This thread is dedicated to the providing radtastic acroman-wear.
    Please feel free to contribute enthusiastically.

Brian Cruikshank
    Keymaster

I think it depends on your style, but tight clothing does make it easier for bases.

I’ve been trying to find a good place to buy inexpensive leggings for guys, sometimes called meggings.

Anyone have suggestions?

Bridget Maitland
    Participant

Cycling spendexy shorts (I think they call them shammies) with gym shorts overtop? That’s what my base does.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.