Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Brian Cruikshank
    Keymaster

We have completely revamped the Encyclopedia section and designed the site to be much more flexible in curating and categorizing content. The acro poses section now allows you to filter a list of poses by position, difficulty, number of persons. The vision here is to create a comprehensive listing all common acro poses and variations so each of us can discover and try new things.

The ability to favorite poses is also useful for when you want to pull up something later when your out and about playing or at jams. Your favorites will be accessible in the favorites tab. We hope you like it.

It’s going to take some time to get all the content up and categorized so we need your help in submitting new content. High quality pictures will be prioritized and credit will be given. To make the section as aesthetically pleasing as possible for fellow viewers, old photos may be replaced by new photos so feel free to submit poses that are already up if you think you got a better shot.

The biggest difficulty might be naming many of these new poses. If you don’t know a name for something you can ask around or post a topic in this forum. We can all learn from this and I’m excited to see what creative new things come up each of us can try. 🙂

Rachel Ramirez
    Participant

Love the encyclopedia! Is there a plan down the road to have instructional or demo videos on how to safely get in and out of the poses? Some of them I’ve learned in classes/workshops, but not all of them…obviously! Just curious!

Brian Cruikshank
    Keymaster

Thank you! Yes, we want to eventually offer courses with all that. 🙂

leshem choshen
    Participant

For some time I was waiting for someone to upload belly basing (actually I will upload some belly basing myself soon), anyway someone did! So I mainly want to praise him for being the first and also ask how hard will it be to make another section, as currently it is at L-base…

Maren Hill
    Participant

Yes! I agree, Leshem, it would be great to add a belly base section.

Brian Cruikshank
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestion.

This would probably be ok. Just want to make sure there is a big enough distinction.

Are there any other categories missing?

Opinions @jacob-brown?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.