• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by  Anonymous.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Rose Eilenberg
    Participant

I’m so excited about this! I was just wondering if I’m missing something obvious: is there a way to share a video in a group?

Brian Cruikshank
    Keymaster

You can paste the URL to the video in most video services and it should auto-embed. YouTube recommended.

Rose Eilenberg
    Participant

Ah you misunderstand. I meant when I am browsing washing machines on this site, I think there should be a button to easily share it to a group here, so I can show it to my local acroyogis

Brian Cruikshank
    Keymaster

Ah, I see. Yeah, the only way for now is to copy the URL from your browser and paste it in the group status update.

Anonymous

I wondered if it was possible to adjust the amount of posts per page in a group somewhere.
    At times it can be troublsome if there is a fierce discussion going on, so I would like to be able to see more posts on a page.

Brian Cruikshank
    Keymaster

What group? Can you clarify?

Anonymous

Lets say if you want to post youtube videos in your topic, you can only post two of them and the rest of them wont load and remain links. Can this be fixed?

Anonymous

There was probably a reason why blah upped it from 3 hours, since I think anyway it only counted the last three hours some time back.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.