Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Brian Cruikshank
    Keymaster

Hello friends, welcome to the new Acropedia!

Please have a look around and try out what you see. If you have any feedback we would appreciate it. What do you like? What could be improved?

You can add a note here on this forum or using the “Feedback” tab on the bottom right of your screen.

What to do:
    Please fill out your profile, add some photos, create some status updates, comment on statuses, friend each other, message each other, create groups, join groups, add events, favorite skills and poses, add forum topics. Yes, there is a lot.

Known issues:
    Cover photos are going to be improved so at least you can see them change when you upload. Also groups will support cover photos soon.
    Performance is not at it’s peak yet. Improvements to come.

Brian Cruikshank
    Keymaster

Cover photos should now work in profiles and groups.

Please test!

leshem choshen
    Participant

Is there a way to know that feedback I send is really being read by someone?

Brian Cruikshank
    Keymaster

I read all feedback and try to fix issues. I’ve been getting some feedback on the encyclopedia recently, but the user doesn’t seem to be logged in so I can’t tell who sent it. Was that you?

leshem choshen
    Participant

Me and Shiri were going through a lot of the encyclopedia and trying to make order in things, so I think most of the times I was logged in, bet it sounds reasonable that it was me, I even left a mail in one of the feedbacks, you are welcome to contact me personally (as I have also said there, we are trying to make a big project trying to fill the blanks in the poses, hopefully you will see the first wave uploaded soon :D)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.